You may encounter an error indicating that access to the 2008 print server is denied. Coincidentally, there are a number of steps you can take to fix this issue, which we’ll get back to shortly.
I’m a little confused about the printer network you mentioned in your post. Does this mean the printer the idea connects to a print host or third party printer?
If this is the very first scenario, follow these steps to check the overall result.
3. Find Computer Configuration > Windows > Security Settings > Local Settings
4. On the right spread, double-click Additional restrictions for anonymous users
Connections”, confirm it is set if “None. Use default permissions”
5. On the right screen, double-tap Digitally Signed Internet Communications (Always), make sure it is set to Enabled.
3. Find Computer Configuration > Windows > Security Settings > Local
4. In the right pane, double-look for Network “Microsoft Client: Numeric Index
4. On the right side, double click “Restrictanonymous”, make sure it can be installed
6. Double-click the print spooler service, its startup type is automatic
Now restart both nodes and try installing the real network printer again.
1> Use a different Windows Server 2007 to install this printer. Is this method successful?
2> If you use Windows Server 2002 to install this printer, what is the result?
3> can you connect this printer via UNC path?
If this is a security scenario, please make sure the printer is specifically compatible with Windows Server ’08 and let me know the extremely accurate printer model you want to install with. Also help my lifestyle test the above three ideas.
I have several Server 2008 servers(both run on the treadmill as virtual machines in VMware). Is one full installation and the other a Server Core installation? I’m setting up print services for both to get done with them. In Print Management, which works with the full server, I integrated the Server Core Print Web Server (so there are now two print support groups listed in Print Management). However, my kernel print server’s icon has a red pointer pointing down (I think this indicates it’s down). And as soon as I right click on it and click add printer, I get an access denied message.
Can any of your colleagues tell me how you configured or checked the current status of your Server Core print server? Obviously I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to this. Thanks in advance…
requested November 24, 2010 at 1:35 am.
2008 Доступ к серверу печати запрещен
2008 Acesso Negado Ao Servidor De Impressão
2008 Utskriftsserveråtkomst Nekad
2008 Acceso Al Servidor De Impresión Denegado
2008 Odmowa Dostępu Do Serwera Wydruku
2008 Accès Au Serveur D’impression Refusé
2008 인쇄 서버 액세스가 거부되었습니다.
2008 Druckserverzugriff Verweigert
2008 Accesso Al Server Di Stampa Negato